When: Sunday 15 April 2018
Join Team Young Epilepsy for the Brighton Marathon 2018! The Brighton Marathon is now the second largest marathon in the UK and twelfth largest in Europe. The race takes in the best of the city centre as well as fabulous stretches of coastal road, including panoramic views where the glorious South Downs meet the English Channel.
The last mile is along the seafront road beside thousands of cheering spectators, while the fabulous Finish is in Madeira Drive, just east of the brilliant Brighton Pier. The event has a unique atmosphere and sense of occasion and makes for a great day out; running or supporting!
How do I get a place?
We have guaranteed places now available!
We ask for a £25 registration fee and for you to raise a minimum sponsorship amount of £500.
We will be here to support you all the way and help you reach your target!
Have your own place?
If you have been successful in securing your own place in the Brighton Marathon, we’d love to have you on our team! With no set minimum sponsorship, we just ask you to raise what you can and join in on the team spirit and enjoy all the same benefits as the rest of the team.
Support from us:
- A Young Epilepsy running vest
- An opportunity to meet, share and learn from other sports and challenge event participants via our fantastic Facebook group (exclusive to sports events participants).
- Free t-shirts for your friends and family that come along to cheer you on
- Tips and ideas to help you raise the minimum sponsorship
- An Invite to Young Epilepsy to see the resources and people you are helping
- The very best support from our dedicated fundraising team who will help you every step of the way with advice on training and fundraising!
Please add this event to your cart (you don't pay anything yet) to register your interest, or contact James Gaydon on 01342 832245 x558 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.