An Epilepsy Masterclass for Paediatricians, Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Epilepsy Nurses, Specialist Registrars.
Hosted by Professor HelenCross OBE, the Prince of Wales’s Chair for Childhood Epilepsy, we are doubly honoured as the Key Note Speech will be given by Professor Patrick Van Bogaert, eminent Paediatric Neurologist at the University of Angers, France.
The speech precedes a three course networking dinner and a full conference with talks and workshops the following day.
This meeting will challenge and support delegates to:
- Broaden their knowledge of the role of sleep in the treatment of epilepsy
- Share best practice and diagnostic processes when considering sleep therapy
- Offer networks opportunities of peer support with treatment and support for patients and families with difficult diagnoses
Topics to be covered include:
- Sleep disorders in children with neurodevelopmental disorders
- The inter-relationship between sleep and epilepsy
- Epilepsy syndromes related to sleep in childhood
- Sleep disorders in children
- £180 – includes attendance, dining, refreshment and accommodation on 26 April
To book a provisional place or if you require further information, please contact Amy Muggeridge, Research Manager email@example.com
Spaces are limited and will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Booking closes on 1 April.